A Juicy Summer
The summer has been busy at the lab! Our High VG section has grown considerably since June.
Here's a quick overview of what's new this season:
- Tipsy Bear: A deep champagne and gummy bear.
- Red Ronin: Rich red licorice and bavarian cream.
- Key Lime Pie: Quite self explanatory I would imagine.
- LoL (Left over Loops): A nod to your favorite breakfast cereal.
- Lemon Lime: Crisp bright citrus, reminiscent of a classic Soda.
- Golf Pro: A classic half and half of iced tea and lemonade.
We've also begun a new line of liquids we are calling the Galactic Line. Thus far featuring bright and balanced fruit flavours, but who knows what the next ones in the series will hold. Over time, we'll be covering the major celestial bodies of our solar system (yes, including Pluto, planet or not). We've launched three so far:
- Sol: A very vibrant blend of white peach punctuated with fresh pomegranate.
- Luna: Tart and lively, enjoy the unlikely blend of lemon and açai.
- Venus: An elaborate apple hybrid. Well rounded and satisfying.
So if you haven't visited us in a while, that wraps up what you may have missed. And in any case, keep your eyes peeled, there's more on the way on the horizon.
- Betsy Lipes